1) Elites CV offers the experience and ability to perform the services customized to Client’s needs and will be performed in a professional manner.Elites CV cannot be responsible if the client has been late in supplying the requested documents or information in a timely manner at any stage of the process.
2) Elites CV will create document layouts, content and functionality for client’s specific job. Those decisions will be based on Elites CV’s credentials and years of professional experience. An initial draft and revision, if needed, will be provided to Client’s satisfaction
3) Writing process is complete when client approves revision.
4) Client agrees to make reasonable efforts to be available by e-mail or telephone to provide answer to questions in order to expedite production and to clarify data.
5) Failure of client to provide availability could result in termination of agreement by Elites CV.
6) All information must be documented via email or voice note. We do not accept any certificates; all certificate information must be provided from the candidate.
7) We do not accept to extract any information from certificates, please provide information via email or word document with exact dates and names of places.
8) We write CVs and other documents according to English fluency determined by our writers being functional, intermediate or advanced. We have the right to refuse any formats given to us by a client to copy as we use our own professional formats.
9) CV’s must be first ordered to be written in English and then translated into Arabic by request. There may be a discrepancy in language due to translation as we do not write Arabic CVs. It is only a translation service.
10) An applicant is allowed one phone call with our customer service department (20 minutes long)
11) All services will be completed in 7-30 business days, subject to the Force Majeure and Emergency circumstances.eg. ( acts of God, equipment failure ) In those cases The exact delivery date is by mutual agreement.
12) Compensation for all services will be quoted at the time of CV revision and paid by bank transfer. The Client acknowledges and understands that quoted fees are for all services including client consultation/coaching time; writing and editorial work, design, layout and production and delivery and are neither cancelable nor refundable.
13) Upon confirmation of receipt, evaluation and charge agreed upon, the fees should be wire transferred to Elites CV bank account. (you will receive details by e-mail).
14) A proof of transfer should be provided, for example a copy of the transfer slip. If the transaction is done online, the reference number should be provided.
15) Client documents will be created based on information provided at the time of initial consultation and information provided on CV or other submitted documents.
Documents are sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.